Monday, April 16, 2018

HAPPY 5 YEARS!!! | Paramore RK Life Anniversary Post


It's officially this blog's fifth anniversary! Five years ago, I decided to take it to the test and create something that supports three entities: Paramore, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart. This website has been through a lot of transitions, updates, two name changes, four template changes, and more. I'm so proud of this blog and where it's gotten so far. 




There were times where I’ve wanted to quit altogether because I wasn’t getting anywhere or I didn’t think people would care for a multi-fandom blog/account like mine. But every comment, Like, Favorite and Share has kept me grounded in the same spot. So it’s official: you guys are stuck with me!

No new posts today, other than this week's Weekly Update. I'm more on Twitter and Instagram, so follow me there for more updates.

Which posts of the past 5 years were your favorites? Comment below!


If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on other social media by clicking the share buttons below. Also, if you liked this blog, subscribe for more!

Thanks for reading! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...